KILOO Associate Graphic Designer – UI
Do you have a passion for graphics and UI, and are you looking for a world-class opportunity to put your talents to use? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for an Associate Graphic Designer to join our UI team in Aarhus.
As our new Associate Graphic Designer, you will be part of a dynamic and dedicated team of UI Designers where your talent will be put to good use in designing screens, flows, logos and icons of the highest quality. As such, you will play a key role in exploring new graphic styles for our games, to both delight and guide users. You will be given responsibility for individual areas and assisting the UI team in ad-hoc requests. You will refer to our Lead Graphic Designer.
- You might be a recent graduate in Multimedia Design, Digital Marketing etc., or you might have a few years of experience with designing UI and graphic solutions
- You have a passion for graphic design, including colour balancing and typography, as well as a keen sense of intuitive design and navigation
- You have solid experience with Photoshop
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Your personal competences include:
- You are a gamer by heart, and fluent in the visual language of gaming
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king but timing is important
- You master the balancing of detail and the whole design
- You work independently, but you do not hesitate to ask for help
What do we offer?
- A new position within the company with the opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and a lot of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Associate Graphic Designer – UI” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!