KILOO Business Analyst
Are you passionate about evaluating new business opportunities? Do you base your decisions on thorough research and analysis? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new Business Analyst you will refer to our Senior Analyst, and be part of our expanding Analytics department. Your main responsibility will be to evaluate and analyze all incoming business inquiries. As such, you will disseminate evaluations and performance scenarios to determine the fit to Kiloo’s business goals. You will be the first person of contact for all incoming business proposals, and you will be responsible for building and managing a database of potential partners. Through close cooperation with the CEO, the SVPO and legal advisor, you will play a key role in every step of the process that leads to a new business partnership.
In addition, you will be working with third parties to maximize yield in the area of mobile advertising, in order to optimize the measurable performance of existing business partnerships. Finally, through cooperation with the rest of the Analytics department you will contribute to Kiloo’s business intelligence development, where you will conduct market research and mix both qualitative and quantitative data in the analysis.
- You have a degree, ideally from a Business School.
- You are very comfortable working with numbers: you are an Excel ninja and you are motivated to expand your toolbox to other tools, such as Tableau.
- You have some experience or interest in legal documents, such as contracts.
- You might have some experience from a similar role, maybe from a digital agency or with user acquisition for e-commerce.
- Your English is impeccable, particularly in writing.
Your personal competences include:
- Firstly, you love games!
- Secondly, you always pick sneakers and a t-shirt over a suit!
- You are open-minded and flexible – you are receptive to inputs and you do not hesitate to lend an extra hand to colleagues.
- You are curious and know a good opportunity when you see it.
- You are patient by nature, and always put quality over quantity
- You are eager to learn more about the mobile industry and its current trends.
What do we offer?
- A new position with great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Business Analyst” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!