KILOO CG Compositor
Are you passionate about creating stunning shots that stand out from the norm? Is cinematic creation in your blood? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is one of the leading mobile and tablet game companies in the world, founded in 2000. We are constantly pushing the boundaries for technical solutions to create fun and successful mobile games and cinematics.
We have always strived to hire the most talented and creative persons in the business, to put us ahead of the competition. Kiloo consists of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is placed in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
Our visual arts studio in Budapest – located in the city center – is currently looking for a Compositor to join the cinematics team.
As our new Compositor you will refer to our Lead Artist in Budapest, and be part of our cinematic studio, where your talent will be put to good use by creating stunning shots for marketing trailer work and cinematics. You will be heavily involved in integrating rendered layers, creating the ultimate look in scenes, occasionally completing lighting tasks, and creating special effects in a number of styles: natural and supernatural. You will contribute to polishing the look of 3D characters and the virtual atmosphere in the cinematic productions. You will also be responsible for predicting and solving potential problems with composite tasks.
Finally, you will have close cooperation with the Producer and other artists in the team, in pushing the aesthetics boundaries of our projects.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Compositor, preferably with CG cinematics production and/or post-production of films
- You have experience in compositing 3D render passes
- You have a basic knowledge of color, space, and light composition
- You have some experience with Nuke
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
It is a bonus if:
- You have experience with VFX, lighting and look dev
- You have some experience from live action composite
- You are an experienced user of Nuke Gizmo, Python Scripting, Houdini, Maya, or equivalent software
Your personal competences include:
- You are passionate about films, games, and visual effects
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king
- You enjoy working in teams, but you can also work independently
- You keep yourself updated on the latest trends and continuously develop your skills
- You understand the importance of deadlines and work in a structured manner to meet these
- You are positive by nature and enjoy finding the best solutions to challenges
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An independent area of responsibility with an opportunity to set your mark on the product
- An international and unique organizational culture with experienced and passionate colleagues
- Benefits include: competitive salary, overtime policy, fully paid sick leave, lunch card, fruit, massage and social events such as Friday breakfast and bar
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and cover letter, in English, along with a portfolio, showing off your grasp of multiple genres and themes, through our website. Alternatively, you can send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “CG Compositor” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!