KILOO Associate 3D Character Artist
Are you passionate about creating 3D characters? Are you looking to start your career in a growing and international company? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Kiloo is one of the leading mobile and tablet game companies in the world, founded in 2000. We are constantly pushing the boundaries for technical solutions to create fun and successful mobile games.
We have always strived to hire the most talented and creative individuals in the business, now Kiloo consists of over 120 dedicated people from many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is placed in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
Our visual arts studio in Budapest – located in the center of Budapest– is currently looking for an Associate 3D Character Artist to join the cinematics team.
As an Associate 3D Character Artist you will be a part of our cinematic and high-end art asset studio, where your talent will be put to good use by creating stunning characters for marketing trailer work and launch cinematics. You will be part of a young and growing team of experienced artists whom will help you develop your skills. In close cooperation with the other artists in the team, you will be pushing the aesthetics boundaries of the cinematic projects. As an Associate 3D Character Artist, you will have many opportunities for personal and professional development.
You will refer to our Lead Artist and be part of a team of dedicated employees.
- You have experience with Maya
- You are proficient in Photoshop
- You have experience with ZBrush
- You have a good sense of anatomy
- Strong verbal and written English skills are essential
It is a bonus if:
- You can use Mari and/or 3Ds Max
- You have some experience with rigging
- You have some experience with PBR texturing or non-photorealistic texturing
- You understand offline rendering
- You have a degree in art
Your personal competences include:
- You are attentive to detail and always strive to deliver the best quality work
- You are a methodical thinker
- You are open, eager to learn and willing to adapt
- You understand the importance of deadlines and work in a structured manner to meet these
- You enjoy working as a team player and can also work well independently
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Experienced and passionate colleagues
- An international and unique organizational culture with experienced and passionate colleagues
- Assistance with relocating to Hungary
- Benefits include: competitive salary, overtime policy, fully paid sick leave, paid lunch, fruit, massage, and social events such as Friday breakfast and bar and a yearly trip to Denmark
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and application letter through our website. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to email@example.com. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Associate 3D Character Artist- Budapest” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!