KILOO Lighting Artist
Are you passionate about cinematic trailers and are you an experienced Lighting Artist looking for an exciting opportunity? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Kiloo is one of the leading mobile and tablet game companies in the world, founded in 2000. We are constantly pushing the boundaries for technical solutions to create fun and successful mobile games.
We have always strived to hire the most talented and creative individuals in the business, now Kiloo consists of over 120 dedicated people from many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is placed in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
Our visual arts studio in Budapest – located in the center of Budapest– is currently looking for a Lighting Artist to join the team.
As a Lighting Artist you will be a part of our cinematic and high-end art asset studio, where your talent will be put to good use by creating stunning effects for marketing trailer work and launch cinematics. You will be the first Lighting Artist at Kiloo Budapest, so you must be open to taking on new challenges. In close cooperation with the other artist in the team you will be pushing the aesthetics boundaries of the cinematic projects. As this is a new position, you will have many opportunities for personal and professional development.
You will have close cooperation with our Producer and Lead Artist, and the other artists in the team in pushing the aesthetics boundaries of the cinematic projects.
- You have 2 years of experience with lighting and/or shading, in films or trailers
- You have experience with Maya and are familiar with Arnold
- You are familiar with PBR rendering
- You have understanding of VFX, cinematic or feature film animation production pipelines and workflowsYou have knowledge of photographic principles and a thorough understanding of how light, shadow and color create tone and mood
- Strong verbal and written English skills are essential
It is a bonus if:
- You are familiar with non-photorealistic rendering
- You are familiar with any of the following software platforms: Clarisse, Mari, Pyton or Nuke
- You have experience with layouting
- You are familiar with render management
Your personal competences include:
- You are passionate about cinematic trailers
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are not afraid to try something new
- You are positive, flexible and patient
- You understand the importance of deadlines and work in a structured manner to meet these
- You enjoy working as a team player and can also work well independently
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An independent area of responsibility with an opportunity to set your mark on the product
- An international and unique organizational culture with experienced and passionate colleagues
- Benefits include: competitive salary, overtime policy, fully paid sick leave, paid lunch, fruit, massage, and social events such as Friday breakfast and bar
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and application letter through the link below. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Lighting Artist” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!