KILOO Pipeline Developer
Are you passionate about cinematics? Do you like developing tools to improve processes? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is one of the leading mobile and tablet game companies in the world, founded in 2000. We are constantly pushing the boundaries for technical solutions to create fun and successful mobile games and cinematics.
We have always strived to hire the most talented and creative persons in the business, to put us ahead of the competition. Kiloo consists of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is placed in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
Our visual arts studio in Budapest – located in the city center – is currently looking for a Pipeline Developer to join the cinematics team.
You will be part of our cinematic studio, where you will be responsible for developing and supporting tools to set up the pipeline and accelerate workflow, in the production. As our new Pipeline Developer, you will refer directly to our Lead Artist in Budapest.
You will be heavily involved in writing scripts for production tools, primarily for Maya and Shotgun, besides supplementing and maintaining existing tools.
You will also be responsible for working with different departments to locate problematic workflows, find solutions or implement new tools.
Finally, you will have close cooperation with the Producer and the other artists in the team, in pushing the aesthetics boundaries of the projects.
- You have 2+ years of experience in developing pipelines for CG productions
- You have a strong understanding of production processes in cinematics
- You are proficient in Maya and Python
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
It is a bonus if:
- You are familiar with one or more software APIs: Maya, Mari, Houdini or Nuke
- You have experience with Shotgun or similar visual effects asset management system
- You have experience with implementing or working directly with databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- You have experience with PyQt or PySide
Your personal competences include:
- You are passionate about films and games
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king
- You enjoy working in teams, but you can also work independently
- You keep yourself updated on the latest trends and continuously develop your skills
- You understand the importance of deadlines and work in a structured manner to meet these
- You are positive by nature and enjoy finding the best solutions to challenges
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An independent area of responsibility with an opportunity to set your mark on the product
- An international and unique organizational culture with experienced and passionate colleagues
- Benefits include: competitive salary, overtime policy, fully paid sick leave, lunch card, fruit, massage and social events such as Friday breakfast and bar
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV detailing your roles and responsibilities per project, and a cover letter, in English, through our website. Alternatively, you can send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Pipeline Developer” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!