KILOO PRODUCER (maternity cover)
Are you passionate about cinematic trailers and are you an experienced Producer looking for an exciting opportunity? Then you might be the one we are looking for!
Kiloo is one of the leading mobile and tablet game companies in the world, founded in 2000. We are constantly pushing the boundaries for technical solutions to create fun and successful mobile games.
We have always strived to hire the most talented and creative individuals in the business, now Kiloo consists of over 120 dedicated people from many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is placed in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
Our visual arts studio in Budapest – located at the Chain Bridge– is currently looking for a Producer for a two-year period with the possibility of extension.
As a Producer you will be working with a team of 8 dedicated employees. A natural part of your job will be to create a good work environment as well as inspire and motivate your team members to deliver their best – so the studio can create amazing cinematic trailers and other high-end marketing content for our game productions in Denmark and Hungary.
Your main area of responsibility will be product management, and amongst others your job will include task management, arranging and coordinating meetings with the team members, and manage clear deadlines. You will guide the production processes and you will also contribute to the hiring process and assembling the best possible team to keep a solid pipeline. You will report directly to the Senior Operations Manager for our office in Budapest.
- You have 3 years of experience as a Producer from a cinematic-, movie trailer-, commercial- or movie production company or similar
- You have a good understanding of production processes and a natural interest in analysis
- You have solid experience with product management and milestone planning
- You have experience with documentation and reporting
- Strong verbal and written English skills are essential
Your personal competences include:
- You are a natural leader, a strong motivator and you are passionate about cinematic trailers and visual communication.
- You are a structured project manager with excellent planning skills.
- You thrive in the role as the facilitator of dialogue between team members, ensuring that tasks are not overlooked in the workflow.
- You are a team player and your focus is on the team’s well-being and performance.
- You have an opinion, and you are good at expressing your views in a constructive manner, but at the same time you also know when to listen
What do we offer?
- An independent area of responsibility with an opportunity to set your mark on the product
- An international and unique organizational culture with experienced and passionate colleagues
- Benefits include: competitive salary, overtime policy, fully paid sick leave, paid lunch, fruit, massage, and social event such as Friday breakfast and bar
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and application letter using the form below. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to email@example.com. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Producer- Budapest” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!