Are you an experienced Producer or Project Manager and are you passionate about making games? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colourful and catchy games that are as fun to play as we had making them.
The most important part of our success are the people creating our games, and we are always on the outlook for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarter is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest as well.
We are currently looking for a Producer for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As a Producer you will play an essential role in making cool and creative games. You will be responsible for structuring the production process to ensure a good workflow in the pursuit of making high quality games. Your primary role will be project management, and as such you will be responsible for managing tasks, keeping deadlines, and facilitating communication between various stakeholders in and around the production team. A natural part of your job will be to create a good work environment as well as inspire and motivate your team members to deliver their best. You will be part of a team of Producers working together on a larger production. You will also have a close cooperation with the rest of the organisation, including our QA, Communications, Backend and Analytics team, to ensure a high quality product.
- You have a few years experience from a previous position as a Producer or Project Manager, and experience from the Game Industry is considered a plus
- You have a keen interest in game production and you are familiar with the processes and pipelines
- You have solid experience with project management and milestone planning
- You have experience with documentation and reporting
- Your approach to your work is highly structured and you have a keen eye for detail
- You are good at keeping an overview of complex projects and prioritising tasks properly, and you can keep a cool head in hectic situations
- Strong spoken and written English skills are essential
- Experience with QA is a bonus
Your personal competences include:
- You are a gamer by heart!
- You are a team player who is focused on the team’s well-being and performance
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where quality is king, but timing is important
- You work independently, but you do not hesitate to ask for help
What do we offer?
- A new position within the company with a great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and use the application form below. Alternatively you can send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Producer” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!