Are you an experienced Producer or Project Manager and are you passionate about making games? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make.
The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for a Producer for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As a Producer you will play an essential role in making cool and creative games. You will be responsible for structuring the production process to ensure a good workflow in the pursuit of making high quality games. Your primary role will be project management, and as such you will be responsible for managing tasks, keeping deadlines, and facilitating communication between various stakeholders in and around the production team. A natural part of your job will be to create a good work environment as well as inspire and motivate your team members to deliver their best. You will be part of the Producer Team, and you will have a close cooperation with the rest of the organisation, including our QA, Communications, Backend and Analytics team, to ensure a high quality product.
- You have experience from a previous position as a Producer or Project Manager, and experience from the Game Industry is considered a plus
- You have a keen interest in game production and you are familiar with the processes and pipelines
- You have solid experience with project management and milestone planning
- You have experience with documentation and reporting
- Strong spoken and written English skills are essential
Your personal competences include:
- You are a structured project manager with excellent planning skills
- You thrive in the role as the facilitator of dialogue between team members, ensuring that tasks are not lost in the workflow
- You are a team player who is focused on the team’s well-being and performance
- You are known for thinking out of the box and coming up with creative solutions
- You have your own opinion, and you are good at expressing your views in a constructive manner, but at the same time you also know when to listen
What do we offer?
- A chance to work in a dedicated game team
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and use the application form below. Alternatively you can send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Producer” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!