KILOO QA Coordinator
Are you passionate about developing games – do you thrive with challenges in mobile platform development? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for a QA Coordinator for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new QA Coordinator you will be a part of our Game Services team, and you will mainly be working with the game Subway Surfers. You will be responsible for coordinating tests with our external partners and production teams to maintain a high degree of quality. You will perform sanity checks and tests before and after a new update is launched.
In addition, you will be responsible for verifying reproduction steps and writing bug reports, when bugs are reported by our external partners or players. You will help ensure that bugs are fixed and new features properly implemented during ongoing development. Finally, you will write test cases in close cooperation with our programmers.
- You have a few years of experience with QA, and you might have experience with IT or Digital development
- You might be certified in ISTQB or SCRUM
- It is a bonus if you have a technical background
- You are excellent at prioritizing your tasks
- You approach your work in a systematic and logical manner
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Your personal competences include:
- You are a team player but you also enjoy working independently
- You have an eye for details, you are persistent and you strive to deliver the best product possible
- You are outgoing and motivated to keep improving your QA skills
- You love games!
What do we offer?
- A great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and application letter using the form below. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “QA Coordinator” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!