KILOO QA Manager
Are you passionate about games and their quality? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make.
The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for a passionate gamer and experienced QA Manager for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new QA Manager you will be working with our QA Coordinator and be a part of our Game Services team. You will have the overall responsibility for QA on all our titles, both internal and publishing titles. You will be responsible for coordinating tests with our external partners and production teams to maintain a high degree of quality. You will perform sanity checks and tests before and after a new update is launched. Furthermore, you will critically asses current QA processes, QA signoff and QA procedures.
In addition, you will be responsible for verifying reproduction steps and writing bug reports, when bugs are reported by our external partners or players. You will help ensure that bugs are fixed and new features properly implemented during ongoing development. Finally, you will write test cases in close cooperation with our programmers.
- You love games and are passionate about QA!
- You have experience with SCRUM or similar
- You have experience with JIRA or similar
- You have experience bringing a game to release and releasing updates
- It is a bonus if you have experience with Testflight
- It is a bonus if you have a technical background
- You approach your work in a systematic and logical manner
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A great opportunity to grow and influence your career development
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and send your CV and a cover letter, in English, using the form on our website. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include “QA Manager” in the subject line of your e-mail, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!