KILOO Senior Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about Marketing? Then you might be what we are looking for!
Kiloo is a leading mobile game developer founded in 2000. Our ambition is to create cool, colorful and catchy games that are as fun to play as they are to make. The people who create our games are the key to our success, and we are always on the lookout for passionate and talented individuals to join our family.
Kiloo is a team of over 120 dedicated people with many different backgrounds, nationalities and cultures. Our headquarters is located in Aarhus, Denmark, and we also have offices in Copenhagen and Budapest.
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager for our headquarters in Aarhus.
As our new Senior Marketing Manager you will be part of the administration team, where your main focus will be on our sister companies, like Djinni, Demetra and Solid Leasing. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate marketing campaigns from start to finish. This includes researching, planning and executing campaigns for both online and offline platforms. As such you will be responsible for choosing the best marketing strategy for each of our sister companies. In cooperation with the sister companies, you will research and define the target groups of each marketing campaign to make sure that your efforts increase awareness for each of the companies.
You will refer directly to the CEO and CCO. Some travel is to be expected.
- You have a relevant education in marketing
- You have 5+ years of experience, ideally from an advertising agency or media agency
- You have solid experience with prioritising focus areas and making decisions about choice of platform, campaign, process optimisation and content of sites
- You also have experience working with suppliers and maintaining a good relationship with these
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and Danish
Your personal competences include:
- You work well independently and are not afraid to make decisions
- Your approach to your work is structured and you have an eye for details
- You are outgoing and have a natural skill for seeing new opportunities where others don’t
- You thrive when working with many stakeholders
What do we offer?
- A new position within the company with a great opportunity to grow and influence your career
- An international and unique organizational culture
- A chance to work with experienced and passionate colleagues
- An awesome environment and lots of social activities
Where do we go from here?
Now that you are interested in this position, hurry up and submit your CV and application letter using the form below. Alternatively, you can send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to send an e-mail, be sure to include “Senior Marketing Manager” in the subject line of your email, and include a note saying where you found this job advertisement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!